Friday, January 31, 2014

♡ Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorials ♡


Here is my newest Valentines's makeup tutorial. It's very girls and just FUN!
I'm using a pop of colour and I think this is a really day time valentine's look.


This look is more of a romantic evening look. Use dark purples and red. I wore this out for my anniversary so it's very special to me. 


Now this look is super dark, sexy and old time Gothic romance. Great for Gothic chicks!


This is my engagement chicken makeup look. I know lol sounds weird if you've heard of "Engagement Chicken", which is a dish that's supposed to cause boyfriends to propose marriage this is the makeup look that should give your partner a hint of what you might look like as a bride, planting the seed!! 


I will see you in two week as I am moving!! eek!
Talk soon, Sinead xx

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this makeup look! Am definitely going to try it for Valentine's Day. I hope moving goes well!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have Mary-Lou Manizer but never thought of using it as a shadow! Thanks!

    http://beautybyattorney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This written piece gives fastidious understanding yet. what does bubblegum casting do ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this make up look and love your blog #addicted
    I just started my own blog I hope I am as successful as you I have watched many of your tutorials and would love to mention you in a post is that ok?
    Richael
    x
    www.polkaandbelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the engagement makeup! thanks for the tutorial video.


    xx
    www.felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the makeup looks you create very creative and unique!!

    mybeautyopinions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete