Saturday, January 11, 2014

Makeup For Glasses


I hardly ever wear my glasses, I always feel so ugly when I wear them! Lately I've been trying new makeup styles and I'm starting to love my glasses again. I see them as an accessory now instead of a burden. I love this look without glasses but when you put the glasses on it changes it, it completes it!

I hope you try this look out!



What I used:
♥ Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
♥ Garnier BB cream Oily/Combo
♥ Collection 2000 Long Lasting Concealer
♥ Anastasia Brow Powder Duo brunette
♥ E30 Double Ended Brow/Spoolie
♥ Elf Cream Bronzed Cream Shadow
♥ The Balm Matte Nude Palette
♥ Sleek Kohl Pencil Eyeliner
♥ NYX Black Label Lipstick Cancun Pink


You might have seen my "makeup for glasses" I posted a year ago. The tips are similar but this new video is more of a going out look instead.


For day to day wear check out this video - 



Love you all, Sinead x

13 comments:

  1. Perfect Video for me. I've recently begun wearing my glasses full time x
    Clodagh
    Here Comes Clo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I wear glasses :) And this look is perfect

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the help with the glasses videos. Its not the eyes that's the difficult part for me to figure out but the blush. So thanks, and I love the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is brilliant! i'm pretty use to wearing makeup with my glasses now but i know when i first started out i had no idea how to make my glasses work for me
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great tips!
    I am wearing glasses ;-)

    Have a great day......

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much for the help I raelly love your glasses and i want now change my glasses like yours .....please what is the brand(la marque de tes lunettes)??? pleaaaaaaaaaase reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. only a few minutes you have a lot more beautiful, wish you always beautiful




    lioa

    on ap

    sua lioa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your videos! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, a fellow glasses wearer loves the tips! I just posted a makeup essentials post on my blog! Check it out, please! http://theartofthepursuit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makeup tips for eyeglass wearers are hard to find all grouped together. wholesale makup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for helping all of us wearing glasses. It's hard to find good makeup tips for that issue. Love your youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. see here now n9m73n8x04 replica designer bags wholesale best replica bags online 2018 replica bags koh samui page y3x31a0o40 replica bags in bangkok Web Site x6m73h3u15 replica louis vuitton replica bags philippines

    ReplyDelete