Sunday, October 16, 2011



Sinead: Shade 03, Treena: Diva Red, Sinead: Shade 01                                                                                                

Kate Moss is celebrating her 10 years as a Rimmel Model by creating a line of long lasting lipstick. I only managed to get 3 of the 7 shades but I love the ones I got! These are highly pigmented shades. However I noticed the shades are similar to some of the moisture renew shades only better!

My favourite is the nude shade - 03 Its the perfect nude! I am in LOVE with it! 

Deep Red Shade, very similar to Diva Red.

Gorgeous Nude, Similar to Nude Delight. I LOVE this!


Wearable deep pink, Great for all ages.


I thought this shade would be similar to 05 but its much lighter.

You can compare this to 01 its less pigmented but very similar.






















2 comments: